I love this quick meal. You can do so much by varying the various ingredients to your taste.
What you’ll need:
- 6 raw shrimp per person (you can easily make it all shrimp or all scallop, etc.)
- 6 sea scallops per person (bay scallops are so small but, if that is what you prefer then use 12)
- 1/2 can white crab meat per person
- 4-6 oz wide egg noodles per person – you can use the No Yolk and/or whole wheat to make it healthier
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce – I like Bertolli – or you can use a package mix
- Olive oil – 1 to 2 Tbsp.
- Seafood seasonings
- Grated cheese (I like the Artisan basil and dried tomatoes, but you can use Parmesan or mozzarella)
- Garnish – chives or parsley and paprika (if you want it to look fancy)
- WOK or large skillet
What To Do:
- Place olive oil in pan – medium heat (if your stove top is 1-10, go for 4-5 for medium)
- add seafood seasoning to pan
- add shrimp and scallops
- prepare noodles as instructed
- Shrimp will loose it’s clear uncooked color and scallops will ‘tone up’ to a solid white (don’t over-cook or they’ll be tough)
- drain any excess water
- add crab (optional)
- add Alfredo sauce
When noodles are done you drain and plate. Top with Seafood Alfredo mixture, grated cheese and garnish. ENJOY!